Because you shouldn’t have to read through my stream-of-consciousness as to why I decided to do this, here’s a summary:
- Read six novellas between April 2008 and September 2008. You do not need to post your choices in advance.
- The novella needs to be between 100 and 250 pages (because who has time to count the words in a book, Mr. Wikipedia?). Some leeway is definitely allowed (some of The Green Mile novellas by Stephen King are 96 pages, and I would hate to exclude those. I’m a lover not a hater.).
- Sign up! Leave a comment and I’ll add your name to the sidebar. There will be prizes (yet to be determined). I’m a competitive and loves-to-win-stuff kinda gal, so I couldn’t resist offering prizes.
- Please review or let people know what you’ve read. You can do that on your own blog (linking back to here) or you can post a comment here or you can post the review here. Whatever.
- Need not have your own blog to play.
Fortunately, not all of us bookworms are creatively challenged (like me), and Eva from A Striped Armchair has come up with this button (imagine me pulling the sheet off of an easel to reveal the graphic in a very dramatic fashion):
Isn’t it cute?! (I hope I did it right…if not, please let me know)
So go forth and place this button on your blog. But don’t forget to sign up here (prizes and all that).
Oh, and I will be creating a separate tab so that you can see allll the novella’s we’ve come up with. Soon. Oh, so very soon.